top of page
Free Virtual Champagne Masterclasses
PICK A WINEMAKER SESSION
Sign up for a free online masterclass with some of Champagne's most exciting winemakers
ORDER WINES ONLINE
Order from our recommended fine wine stores in Australia and Singapore
TASTE AT HOME
Enjoy a masterclass with the winemaker from the comfort of your own home.
- Time is TBDSecret LocationTime is TBDSecret LocationTime is TBDSecret Location🍾 Can you tell the difference between a sparkling and a champagne? 💎 What about between a real and fake gemstone? Join us for a new masterclass that will teach guests how to tell the difference between different types of gemstones with a tasting of three different grower champagnes.
- Fri, 04 DecOnline04 Dec 2020, 5:30 pm – 6:30 pm GMT+8Online
- Fri, 30 OctOnline30 Oct 2020, 5:30 pm – 6:55 pm GMT+8Online
- Fri, 23 OctGlobal event23 Oct 2020, 11:00 am – 11:00 pm GMT+8Global event
- Thu, 03 SeptOnline03 Sept 2020, 5:00 pm – 6:00 pm GMT+8Online
- Sat, 18 JulyOnline18 July 2020, 6:30 pm – 7:30 pm GMT+8Online
- Fri, 19 JuneOnline19 June 2020, 6:00 pm – 6:40 pm GMT+8Online
- Thu, 04 JuneOnline04 June 2020, 6:30 pm GMT+8 – 05 June 2020, 1:35 pm GMT+8Online04 June 2020, 6:30 pm GMT+8 – 05 June 2020, 1:35 pm GMT+8OnlineAfter 20 years working with her father Claude Taittinger, Virginie founded her own house Champagne Virginie T to pass down the family heritage. She now works with her son Ferdinand Pougatch, who joined the house in 2015 as chef de cave. Join Virginie and Ferdinand for a tasting of their cuvees.
- Fri, 29 MayOnline29 May 2020, 6:00 pm – 7:00 pm GMT+8Online29 May 2020, 6:00 pm – 7:00 pm GMT+8OnlineSince 2006, Odilon de Varine has been safeguarding the house style of the oldest wine producer in Champagne: Gosset. Founded in 1584, the house is known for their distinctive, non-malolactic wines which age to perfection. In this exclusive tasting we will explore the house style throughout the time
- Fri, 15 MayOnline15 May 2020, 5:30 pm – 6:30 pm GMT+8Online
- Fri, 08 MayOnline08 May 2020, 6:00 pm – 7:00 pm GMT+8Online
- Thu, 07 MayOnline07 May 2020, 5:30 pm – 6:30 pm GMT+8Online07 May 2020, 5:30 pm – 6:30 pm GMT+8OnlineJoin Eric George of Champagne Forget Brimont in an online tasting of their Brut Premier Cru NV and Millesime Premier Cru 2006 cuvees. Eric will explore the history and art of dosage as a champagne invention, as well as how to recognise a perfectly aged cuvee.
- Fri, 17 AprOnline17 Apr 2020, 5:00 pm – 5:45 pm GMT+8Online
- Thu, 09 AprOnline09 Apr 2020, 5:30 pm – 6:15 pm GMT+8Online
bottom of page