Free Virtual Champagne Masterclasses
PICK A WINEMAKER SESSION
Sign up for a free online masterclass with some of Champagne's most exciting winemakers
ORDER WINES ONLINE
Order from our recommended fine wine stores in Australia and Singapore
TASTE AT HOME
Enjoy a masterclass with the winemaker from the comfort of your own home.
- The Magic of Time with Champagne Palmer & CoFri, Dec 04Online
- The Future of Champagne with Thibaut Le Mailloux of Comité ChampagneThu, Sep 03Online
- Uncover the distinctive champagnes of the Montagne de Reims with Huré FrèresFri, Jun 19Online
- Virtual Tasting with Champagne Virginie T - A Family LegacyThu, Jun 04OnlineJun 04, 2020, 6:30 PM GMT+8 – Jun 05, 2020, 1:35 PM GMT+8OnlineAfter 20 years working with her father Claude Taittinger, Virginie founded her own house Champagne Virginie T to pass down the family heritage. She now works with her son Ferdinand Pougatch, who joined the house in 2015 as chef de cave. Join Virginie and Ferdinand for a tasting of their cuvees.
- Five Centuries of Champagne with Gosset Cellar Master Odilon de VarineFri, May 29OnlineMay 29, 2020, 6:00 PM – 7:00 PM GMT+8OnlineSince 2006, Odilon de Varine has been safeguarding the house style of the oldest wine producer in Champagne: Gosset. Founded in 1584, the house is known for their distinctive, non-malolactic wines which age to perfection. In this exclusive tasting we will explore the house style throughout the time
- A masterclass in sustainability in Champagne with Grande CharteFri, May 15Online
- Virtual Champagne Masterclass with Antoine Roland-BillecartFri, May 08Online
- Uncover the secrets of dosage with Champagne Forget-BrimontThu, May 07OnlineMay 07, 2020, 5:30 PM – 6:30 PM GMT+8OnlineJoin Eric George of Champagne Forget Brimont in an online tasting of their Brut Premier Cru NV and Millesime Premier Cru 2006 cuvees. Eric will explore the history and art of dosage as a champagne invention, as well as how to recognise a perfectly aged cuvee.
- Tasting with Clovis TaittingerFri, Apr 17Online
View snippets from our past events on youtube here.